Why to Use SimpleWash
You spent the last four years being a college kid. That's wonderful, but a lot can happen in four years. The internet never forgets. You’ve partied, you’ve befriended some questionable characters, and you’ve posted things meant only for friends. Heck, you just lived your life and did your thing - and now, you've got the posts and pics to show it.
Do you have the time, energy or robotic perfection to hunt down all those little details that may not be okay to show grandma or your new boss? No! And even if you just said, "Yes!", you're wrong. These things creep into the corners of the internet and lie in wait for the day you decide to BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.
GROW UP! Let us help you with the transition from ‘21st birthday’ to ‘Business Causal’ with SimpleWash™. Wash away all those dirty jokes and beer talk, those late night snapshots, those forgotten "likes." Keep track of all the dirt and grime that attaches to your internet identity and make you STAY FRESH.
How to Use SimpleWash
- Begin by clicking "Log In with Facebook" above.
- Login into Facebook, if you are not already.
- On the pop-up screen for our Facebook app, click "Go to App."
- On the next pop-up screen, click "Allow." Note: if you click "Skip," all sections will work except for "Comments posted on your wall."
- Begin by clicking "Log In with Twitter" above.
- Enter your login credentials, if you are not already logged in.
- Click "Authorize App."
Once you have logged into SimpleWash, you have two options to begin your wash
Option 1: Preset "Undesirable Content" List
SimpleWash comes with a precompiled list of words that may be considered offensive or alarming to those viewing your social history. This list spans a broad spectrum of "dirtiness," from sex to drugs to curse words and more (it even includes some seriously abstract crazy things you might have posted).
Searching with the precompiled word list is super-deluxe simple: Just click the "Start" button.
Option 2: Your Own "Undesirable Content" List
SimpleWash also allows you to input your own words that may not have been covered in our list. To do this:
- Click on "Enter custom text to search" (located next to the "Start" button).
- Type a comma-separated list in the box.
For example, "SimpleWash, is, insanely, useful for me" would search for four things: "SimpleWash," "is," "insanely," and "useful for me."
Now searching with your own word list is super-deluxe simple as well. Just click the "Start" button.